The University of Strathclyde is glad to invite applications for the Engineering Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to international (non-EU), UK and EU students who will be undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate programs of their choice at the university.
- Undergraduate: A scholarship of £3,600 towards your course tuition fees is available for the first year of your undergraduate course.
- Postgraduate Taught: A £2,700 scholarship towards course tuition fees is available for MSc courses.
- Postgraduate Research: £3,600 towards course tuition fees for the first year of a full-time PhD is available.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate program in Engineering.
Place of Study
At the University of Strathclyde in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All self-funded, international (non-EU) fee paying students holding an offer and looking to start their full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course at Strathclyde 2020.
- For undergraduate program, students must achieve an average of 75% + (or equivalent) in your high school grades to be considered.
- For Postgraduate Taught Program, students must hold a minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree to be considered.
International, EU and UK students are welcome to apply.
Please complete the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship application form and submit your completed application by email or by post:
The application deadline depends on the type of scholarship that you’re interested in getting.